I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ...

Discus and support I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically, i signed into my account, popped in wwe 2k15 and when advancing from the title screen to the main menu, i get this message: "we couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J E Double T, Apr 30, 2015.

1. J E Double T
    J E Double T Guest

So basically, i signed into my account, popped in wwe 2k15 and when advancing from the title screen to the main menu, i get this message: "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now. Try syncing again or use offline." No matter what I've tried, it
    will not sync up. I tried playing offline, but i cannot access my saved games, created wrestlers, nor the downloadable content that i purchased if i use the offline mode. Now, i have tried reseting, also took the game out and held the power button down for
    ten seconds and unplugging the power cord for a few minutes, with no luck. I called xbox and they didn't seem to know why, and had me repeat the eject disc, hold the power button down and unplug method, with no dice yet again. So, here i am. They directed
    me to post here on the message board and also on wwe 2k15s board as well, to see if anyone else is expireiencing the same problem, or if anyone had a sloutuon. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

:)

J E Double T, Apr 30, 2015
  2. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

All my play anywhere titles that can be optimized by ndvia GForce Experience have problems syncing data with the cloud.

I start the game on the PC and create a new save file that is stored on the cloud. After a while, I start the game on XBOX One and it syncs the data normally. When I open the game again on PC, I receive a message stating the it couldn't sync the data with
    the cloud.

I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ... [​IMG]

If I hit the try again button, I Will try to sync again to no avail.

The problem happens with the following titles (all of them can be optimized by nvidia):

• Forza Horizon 3
    • Gears of War 4
    • Halo Wars 2
    Other games, that are not optimized by nvidia work just fine, for instance:

• Cup Head
    • Recore
    Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Helio

Helio Panissa, Apr 30, 2015
  3. MiniScrat121
    MiniScrat121 Guest
    Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*

MiniScrat121, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Spitfire3101
    Spitfire3101 Guest

my son has exactly the same issue. we are lucky enough to have 2 xbox ones.

the one downstairs seems to be working but when he sync to the one in hid bedroom it comes up

with this rubbish about not being able to synch.

I have done exactly the same as yourself, even uninstalled it and re-installed but made no difference.

I do expect a bit more help from microsoft when we folk out 50 quid a shot for a game plus all the extras and told to 'post on the forum'............. not happy !!!!

Spitfire3101, May 5, 2015
  5. KobyNumber9
    KobyNumber9 Guest
    I've had 5 chats with X-Box support about this issue, as well as an ongoing ticket with 2k support...so far no one can answer why this problem is happening. So far both of them are blaming each other for the problem. If I get an answer, I will update.

KobyNumber9, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ZombieOrbit44 Win User

Can't sync Fallout 4 game data with the cloud.

Here is what usually happens: I start the game like normal, and before the start menu comes up, a message pops up that says "Syncing Data". Then it takes about 15 minutes to reach around 30% sync, then it gives a message that says "We couldn't sync your
    data with the cloud just now. Try again or play offline". Very rarely does it ever go over 30% sync, but it never reaches 100%.
  7. MiniScrat121 Win User

Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*
  8. iVirtualzero Win User

Mincraft doesn't sync my save data?

I get the following "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now".
  9. Berkbelts Win User

Some friends deleted and I can't re-add them

I did unplug it the other day when I was talking with support. I'll try it again but I think its a cloud issue. I just tried to play Fallout but it just gave me the error " We couldn't sync your data with the cloud right now."
  10. ArmsMyth Win User

MS Ultimate Word Games

I try to start it, a smaller window overlaps, says, "We are syncing your data, please wait....we will be done soon." Several seconds later it replaces that message with "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."
Thema:

1. I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ... - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  4. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  5. I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error message (0x80830003): I have deleted many games and have half a terabyte of memory free bit every time I het an auto save during any game I play I get the error code stating my Xbox is out of space for said data. Error...
  6. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  7. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?: i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go through the steps with creating an account...
  8. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  9. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message: I keep getting an error message cV: CNb2ywzQxHepND0cCYd7ce.0.0 Whenever I try to play any game through cloud gaming on my Xbox one. I've tried doing a hard reset, I've uninstalled and...