I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...

Discus and support I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play multiplayer in mw3. All of the logs are there and warzone is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brad Gardner1, Dec 22, 2023.

1. I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...

I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play multiplayer in mw3. All of the logs are there and warzone is downloaded how do I fix this?

:)

Brad Gardner1, Dec 22, 2023
  2. YoItzPhoenx Win User

I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play multiplayer in mw3. All of the logs are there and warzone is downloaded how do I fix this?

Welcome to Call of Duty!

The error you are getting is a game error caused by not being able to load multi-player assets. It's quite common, the only fix there has been for me is a full system reset!
  3. calidan777 Win User

On Demand Game

So I was about to post about how I just bought Forza Horizon from Games on Demand and was unable to play because I keep getting a disc read error (which is weird considering there is no disc), but when I read the license transfer post I figured I'd try that
    since the Xbox I'm trying to play on isn't the same one bought it on. So transferred my licenses to the Xbox I'm trying to play Forza Horizon on and I'm still getting the disc read error. Did I just waste my money on this game?
  4. BlindkillaZero Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Disk Read Error / Disk Unreadable

Is there any solution for this yet? I get disc read errors when trying to play the game online.
  5. voteDC Win User

Can't play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Have you tried installing the game? I get disc read errors when trying to play from the disc but it installs and plays fine for some reason.
  6. voteDC Win User

Does installing a game guarantee the disc is OK?

It doesn't always mean the disc is okay.

For example. I can install and play my copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with no problem. Yet if I try to play it from the disc, then I get read errors.

It seems as if the console is far more forgiving of disc errors when installing.
Thema:

I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...

1. I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play... - Similar Threads - keep getting disc

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  8. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  9. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...
  10. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...