I keep getting the same messages

Discus and support I keep getting the same messages in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if I can post this here but is anyone else getting these messages from offline accounts with 0 points,the messages all say that they have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VegetablePotato6077, Jul 4, 2024 at 10:23 PM.

1. I keep getting the same messages

I don't know if I can post this here but is anyone else getting these messages from offline accounts with 0 points,the messages all say that they have a $15 Xbox code they don't need and then asks me to get the temu app to use it, I've had 4 in the past week and I reported all of them.

submitted by /u/VegetablePotato6077
    [link] [comments]

/u/VegetablePotato6077, Jul 4, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

I keep getting this message.

Hi there, when adding the security proofs did you also verify them? If you follow this link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in just make sure they have been verified:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Once that's done delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  3. The Builder Win User

XCOM Enemy Within is not installing off disk

I have, but I keep getting the same message. I've tried about 14 times, and gotten the same message.
  4. Bow To A God Win User

i keep getting hate messages

3 people told me this so i guess i have to deal with this
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

[quote user="Kinko Tha Flirt"]

a xbox agent told me that if i talk to an xbox enforcement team they can force me a gamertag change

[/quote]That's misinformation. The only case where a forced-name-change takes place is if the gamertag breaks Code of Conduct or Terms of Use rules.
  6. The Resistance Win User

No, you cannot change your Gamertag for free.

If you are receiving constant hate messages from another user which are to a degree that offend you then you should File A Complaint on their Gamertag Profile and choose the most appropriate option which fits your report, in this case Text and Voice Communications.
    And then choose the Block Communication option when viewing a message this person has sent you and you will no longer receive messages from that gamertag.
Thema:

I keep getting the same messages

1. I keep getting the same messages - Similar Threads - keep getting same

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address" I...
  7. So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...: we are on Xbox one and Xbox series x and we’re on two different service providers. Our internet is fine on everything else but the Xbox just doesn’t agree. Anyone else had this issue? We do get...
  8. I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...: Ight i just got logged out of my microsoft account on my ps4 and when i try to log in it wont let me. The Message said in the title keeps on showing up. I just want to play minecraft with my...
  9. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  10. 2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...: I have 2 boys who share an xbox live account using same profile, but both play different games. ( They split days playing). I'm looking at buying a new Xbox one and get a new live account for my...