I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

Discus and support I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. This is happening on two different computers on two different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil McAleer1, Jul 7, 2023.

1. I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. This is happening on two different computers on two different accounts. Help please

:)

Phil McAleer1, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Several users reported similar cases such as these before quite some time ago and it turns out that Microsoft casual games are the ones that can provide a fix for this. Other than basic troubleshooting for your internet connection there really isn't any other troubleshooting steps for this. The best thing you can do is to submit a support request on their support page. Here is the link.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. DIsrgrd17 Win User

wordament will not open multiplayer game

When trying to log in to the multi-player game, it says "You have been disconnected from Wordament. Please check your connection and try again."

I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and verified connection. no change
    Thanks...the same is happening to me. I tried reinstalling the app, made sure my microsoft account was current, etc. It's a bug on their end, which I hope gets fixed soon!
  4. PAW GMail Win User

Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

Same problem. Began playing Wordament in 2016. I began getting the “You have been disconnected from Wordament. Please check your connection and try again.” About two weeks ago when trying to log onto multiplayer. I have no connection problems in any other
    app.
  5. ethiopiancoffeeStren Win User

Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

I too am having the same problem, connecting from an iPhone 8. I am authenticated by Xbox, but then bounced with "Disconnected from Wordament". Wordament themselves are useless. Have not responded to any messages on their Facebook page. As usual, nobody
    seems to be in charge around here, or taking any kind of ownership of the problem. Many players of multiplayer Wordament are having this problem. No-one at Microsoft seems to give two hoots.

PLEASE Investigate.
  6. RaulPokorski Win User

Wordament

Estoy jugando en Wordament para Android. Tengo un móvil Samsung A10. Al intentar jugar multijugador me aparece el mensaje "se ha desconectado del servicio de Wordament" El resto de los juegos de la app funcionan bien

[Translation-I'm playing in Wordament for Android. I have a Samsung A10 mobile. When I try to play multiplayer I get the message "disconnected from the Wordament service" The rest of the games of the app work well ]
Thema:

1. I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  4. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  5. I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error message (0x80830003): I have deleted many games and have half a terabyte of memory free bit every time I het an auto save during any game I play I get the error code stating my Xbox is out of space for said data. Error...
  6. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  7. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?: i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go through the steps with creating an account...
  8. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  9. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message: I keep getting an error message cV: CNb2ywzQxHepND0cCYd7ce.0.0 Whenever I try to play any game through cloud gaming on my Xbox one. I've tried doing a hard reset, I've uninstalled and...