I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

Discus and support I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aureillion, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Aureillion
    Aureillion Guest

I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve reset it with keeping my games and apps, I’ve tried deleting my profile off of the Xbox completely and nothing works. I have an external drive attached as well, but I don’t think that’s the issue because it does it when it isn’t plugged in as well. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m on Xbox Series S

:)

Aureillion, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Aureillion Win User

I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but I’ve done everything it says to do?

I tried all of that and even gave it overnight to chill out. It just did it to me again, even after following all those steps
  3. Francia J. Win User

I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but I’ve done everything it says to do?

Hi Aureillion!

Kindly try performing an extended powercycle and resetting your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. Cashstrophe Win User

Factory resets on Xbox series x

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

I would also appreciate it if you can let me know what exactly you’re trying to do or access when the error appears so I can check what is the necessary steps.
    Thank you, Francia. This was very helpful. The problem I have on my Xbox is when I go to play Call of duty or Minecraft dungeons, there is an error code that keeps populating. The error code is (0x80830003) and it says; you have ran out of saved data for this game. To make room select a game or app in your games and apps collections press menu button on controller and choose manage. I have tried to make room with set instructions, however the message continues to come up.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

keep getting error code 0x80830003

Hi Tinselgoblin! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

What this error code indicates is that there is no space in the storage of your Xbox console, although in some cases there may be space available.

To resolve this issue, follow these steps to restart the console (POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​​​​):

Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds to turn off the console. The console will turn off.

Turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on the controller.

If that doesn't work, your next option would be to reset your console and save your games and apps. Don't worry, your progress and saved games won't be deleted while you're connected to Xbox Live. All your accounts will be deleted, but you can add them later.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile and System > Settings > System > Control Panel Information. Select Reset console. Reset and save my games and apps.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

Hello Mandy,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors have a solution, doing some research on the internet I discovered that the independent advisor Geri M. gave a solution for the problem you present.

We understand that we received an error code 0x80830003. Based on this article.

Fix problems with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Possible solutions:

Reset the console while keeping your games and applications. If that didn't work, resetting the console while keeping games and apps will be the next option.

Don't worry because as long as you are connected to Xbox Live, your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will delete all your accounts, but you can add them all later.

I can leave you the link to the information in case you want to know more.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8121ab90-599c-4edd-84a3-21ebfb75a5ba

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  9. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  10. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...