I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

Discus and support I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessieMachado, Aug 30, 2023.

1. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I've tried to see if this problem is with other games on my PC, but I was able to open them and play them. I only keep getting error specifically with Mortal Kombat 11.

:)

JessieMachado, Aug 30, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello JessieMachado how are you?

Do you own this game or app?
    If you have a game disc, insert it now. If not, make sure you're connected to the Xbox network. If you don't have the rights to reproduce it, you'll need to get it from the Microsoft Store.

I say this because this error is related to a game license error.

Apart from the option of inserting the game disc, you can try the following procedures.

If you purchased or installed the game or app from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox, make sure you're connected to the Xbox network.

If the game or app was installed digitally (without a disc) by someone else, ask that person to join the Xbox network.

If the game is
    the game is a game pass game, it may be removed from the game catalogue. If a game has been removed, it can no longer be played with your subscription.
  3. GRAND NOBLE Win User

0x803F8001

4. MaryShelleyDC Win User

Microsoft Majong error code 0x803F8001

how do I fix computer error code 0x803f8001
  5. DougEvery Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

i keep getting this error code when i try to launch any game, 0x8007023e and i cant find a way to fix it, i restarted my console multiple times but that didn't work, and i cant seem to find anything about the error code on the internet
    I have the exact same code can’t play any game at all no one to contact so frustrating
  6. Becerikli Win User

Can Not Download Portal: Still Alive

Actually it seems it's not just Portal. I'm getting the same error (error code 0x803f8001) on all Backward Compatible games on Xbox One at the moment.
Thema:

1. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  9. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  10. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...