I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...

Discus and support I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried downloading Netflix or Hulu when there is nothing else in my download queue, but I keep on getting the error code. What will help me to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlavianoXBL, Oct 22, 2016.

1. GlavianoXBL
    GlavianoXBL Guest

I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...

I've tried downloading Netflix or Hulu when there is nothing else in my download queue, but I keep on getting the error code. What will help me to be able to download these applications onto my Xbox One?

:)

GlavianoXBL, Oct 22, 2016
  2. i am getting error code 0x80072f76 on some of my apps

i am getting error code 0x80072f76 on some of my apps and i can use them anymore and they wont update. Help please

AngeredLlama139, Oct 22, 2016
  3. NO MC555
    NO MC555 Guest
    problems streaming

Hulu and Netflix keep freezing, then I receive and error code stating I need to sign up for Xbox Live ( already a gold member). I am really getting tired of this. This is too much money to spend on poor streaming services.

NO MC555, Oct 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: