I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

Discus and support I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KnogBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KnogBot, Apr 7, 2020.

1. /u/KnogBot
    /u/KnogBot Guest

I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

/u/KnogBot, Apr 7, 2020
  2. ProngedPie1738 Win User

Xbox taking minutes to load

Its impossible for me to go reset and keep games and apps because I am stuck on the troubleshoot screen. in which it doesn't allow me to do that for whatever reason. I also cant go back to the normal home screen and reset there because I am literally stuck on the troubleshoot screen. I cant just reset my Xbox and go back because it automatically puts me into the troubleshoot screen.

I did try solution 1 but it put me back onto the troubleshoot screen.

Any Ideas so I don't have to remove everything?
  3. The_OG_MIkeman Win User

Streaming Xbox to my laptop

Would there be a way to stream my phone screen to the PC or to a monitor so that I don't have to stare at such a small screen?
  4. Seventh Easter Win User

Initial set up issue - I've run through the set up and already logged in but when i start my xbox one its starts at the 'choose a timezone' screen then asks me to log in, but i'm already logged in so i can proceed.

Hi gds, thanks for the idea, sadly i can't access the home screen, i'm stuck in the set up process and can't see how to get to the home screen from there. i have tried going to my microsoft account using another computer and changing my password as suggested
    in the link you provided but when i go back to my xbox and start it up i get the same issue and error message. Any other ideas? Is there a way to get to the home screen without completing the set up again.
  5. wallcrawler28 Win User

pushing media from phone to xbox

I have been streaming from my pc for years with wmp extender and media center just hear how ppl can hit button on phone and throw pics videos to the screen through xbox and i have no idea how. My phone can send stuff to my tv would just like to know how
    everyone else seems to be able to send from phone to xbox so easily
  6. FRLS One Win User

Issues Connecting PC through HDMI-In on XBox One

P.S> Looping blank sound file keeps screen alive as well for those times you don't have music or tv playing. to resolve the screen freezing (Microsoft, that was a dumb idea. you should accept a video stream even when their is no audio)
Thema:

1. I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea... - Similar Threads - keep getting stuck

2. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  5. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...
  6. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall 5e4fae5d-c91c-440a-bcfe-86c40cbff2fb
  7. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  10. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]