I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

Discus and support I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Andreas Kohnert, Mar 12, 2024.

1. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the owner of the party chat that I joined on leaves and then join on me again and that doesn't work I have to create a new party chat so for friends to join me.

My NAT is open and UPnP is enable. Please if anyone can assist.

:)

Andreas Kohnert, Mar 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...