i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

Discus and support i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minecraft lol1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1

:)

minecraft lol1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

Hi Minecraft. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

- What game is this happening with?

- What have you tried already? Please be specific.

Please provide a screenshot or photo to demonstrate this issue if possible. Note that for issues in specific games, we recommend contacting the game's dedicated support team for help.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. minecraft lol1 Win User

it works on multiplayer but on singleplayer no
  4. minecraft lol1 Win User

yes i do have mods and they are updated to the latest version. the screenshot i cant send
  5. minecraft lol1 Win User

i have a problem with minecraft. i have tried reinstalling java.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I'm afraid we cannot provide support for modded versions of Minecraft, for further help please contact the mod creators.

Regards,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help - Similar Threads - keep getting exit

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  8. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  9. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  10. I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again.: I keep getting the message Disconnected from Wordament. Exit Multi-Player and try again. This is happening on two different computers on two different accounts. Help please...