I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

Discus and support I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EnioOK, May 12, 2024.

1. EnioOK
    EnioOK Guest

So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I

tried on the Xbox app which gave me the error code 0x8007007E I need help I can't figure out what the problem is. I tried uninstalling the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app and even removed game services and reinstalled all of them and it still gives me the same error. So in summary I can't sign in my account in the Microsoft store and Xbox app anywhere else I can.

:)

EnioOK, May 12, 2024
  2. Tyler_825 Win User

Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games

Hi Anderson. I followed the steps you've outlined but I am still getting error code:0x8007007e in the Gamepass app.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, EnioOK. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear the Xbox app is not working.
    Not only that, but based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Create a new user on your PC and test if you have the same outcome.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. efikonstakonstantini Win User

ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

ERROR CODE:0x8007007e) (OS:Windows 10
  5. SamQY Win User

error code: 0x8007007e

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

You can also download the launcher from the Mojang website.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

error code 0x8007007e

Hello, FrenchieT. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can share two potential fixes that may help you:

1. Run the SFC tool on your PC. This tool may help to find potential system corruptions.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

2. Run the in-place upgrade. Please note that the in-place upgrade is not the update we perform via PC settings:

For Windows 10:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7f0b236e-3c6c-4913-9691-c4baa2a6190a

For Windows 11:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4d469147-2747-4dcb-88a4-aae9273a4500

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  7. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  8. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...