I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

Discus and support I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GovernedOrchid, Feb 19, 2024.

1. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console let me watch one episode in full but then I got the error code again when it went to the next episode. Now it's giving me the error every few minutes.

:)

GovernedOrchid, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Dead Pool 007 Win User

Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

I have purchased movies from "MOVIES and TV" app and now I can't even watch them cause I keep getting this error code 0x000005b4. So with all do respect. How the hell do I fix it cause those movies aren't cheap?
  3. BobbyJohnson4 Win User

Error entering code

I'm getting an error code for movies and TV shows 0x000005b4
  4. IAreApocalypse Win User

movies and tv app

I have use windows power shell, and command prompt. I also uninstalled the movies and tv app itself and it still is not working properly. It still gives me same error code 0x000005b4 within 5 seconds of starting up any movie that I have purchased within
    the past year
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x. How do I fix this?

Hi GovernedOrchid, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Fisrt, remove your account.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After that, power cycle your console:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Finally, add your account back:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account and password and follow the prompts.

Let me know if it works!
  6. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I've been having the exactl same issue for months series x and lg cx , yet have no issues with my ps5 on the same TV , someone needs to patch something somewhere I had no issues with my xbox one x either , I also get an invalid format screen a lot when using the xbox TV and movie app its all unacceptable and annoying.
Thema:

I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

1. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x.... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  9. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  10. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...