I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

Discus and support I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MIKU£49, Feb 27, 2024.

1. MIKU£49
    MIKU£49 Guest

I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to fix it?

:)

MIKU£49, Feb 27, 2024
  2. MIKU£49 Win User

I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to fix it?

When I tried to reset it, it says it doesn't work.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to fix it?

Hello MIKU£49,

It seems your system is having issues.

I recommend you reset it.

You can follow these steps:

Windows 11:

Go to Start > Settings > System > Recovery. Next to Reset this PC, select Reset PC. Then, select Keep My Files.

Windows 10:

Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC > Get Started. Then, select Keep My Files.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/0ef73740-b927-549b-b7c9-e6f2b48d275e

Let me know if it works!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MIKU£49, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Let me know if it works!
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Which Windows version do you have?

You may need to do a full reinstall.
  6. MIKU£49 Win User

Sfc scans stops at 20% and displays a message saying "Windows resource protection could not be operated". DISM also doesn't work
Thema:

1. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...