I keep getting disconnected from party chat due to network error!

Discus and support I keep getting disconnected from party chat due to network error! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know now to fix this it just started today and its annoying the **** out of me anyway to fix this issue? 5360252d-f67f-4c80-afd5-b267dcecac17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cRow x Sylveon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. I keep getting disconnected from party chat due to network error!

I dont know now to fix this it just started today and its annoying the **** out of me anyway to fix this issue?

:)

cRow x Sylveon, Sep 9, 2017
  2. "Your network settings are blocking party chat. [0x80A1007] Go to network settings"

this error message is preventing me from talking in party and game chats. I keep getting disconnected

xFaDed ImagesZx, Sep 9, 2017
  3. HAL0GAMe3R
    HAL0GAMe3R Guest
    Party chat issues

Every time that I am in a part sooner or latter I will be disconnected from the party chat due to network issues.

I have an open nat, forwarded all the required pots, and only have one xbox on the network.

some of the error codes i get are

0x807A1007

0x89231806

HAL0GAMe3R, Sep 9, 2017
  4. diequick57 Win User

I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!

Restart your houter shoud fix it.
    Unfortunately that didn't work.

For some reason this problem only arises on GTA Online.

Ive been playing PUBG for half an hour with different friends and i havent been disconnected at all.
  5. diequick57 Win User

I switched games . Im playing PUBG right now and i rejoined the party. Zero issues.

The issue seems to only happen if im playing grand theft auto online , so is it the game or my xbox or my internet?
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

I keep getting disconnected from party chat

Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding.

Check out the link below for an overview of the subject

PORT FORWARDING INFO

Another site which is a great resource in this regard, because it provides specific instructions on how to achieve port forwarding for specific common routers, can be found here...

PORT FORWARD WEBSITE

Ports required for Xbox live are....

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

Other games and services may require other ports, and this info too can be found at the port forward website above
  7. His Demon Queen Win User

I keep getting disconnected from party chat

Try hard resetting your console by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds. You should also check your internet connection.
  8. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried configure your Party in Configuration > Settings >Video and Sounds ?
Thema:

I keep getting disconnected from party chat due to network error!

1. I keep getting disconnected from party chat due to network error! - Similar Threads - keep getting disconnected

2. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  3. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  7. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  8. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  9. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  10. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...