I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

Discus and support I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Why you looking ., May 20, 2024.

1. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

:)

Why you looking ., May 20, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Why. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with Xbox Parties. We'll get this sorted for you. I just need to ask a few qualifying questions to know the best way to fix this for you.

- What device are you using?

- Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.

- Did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?
  3. DragonRoses18 Win User

Spreading happiness

Usually, i would greet them when they join the party from a looking group that i put up. I am friendly and would make new friends through the group posts and they become a part of a small group I talk to. I would always say that "the one thing good about
    group posts is that when the party gets smaller and there is only a few people in the party, usually those are the people you become friends with". Lol.
  4. HEXAS X KILLER Win User

Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze that not the case me and my friends are getting randomly disconnected
    from party so files it and record a case and alert the situtation
    That make three week every night party group are getting disconnected for no reason giving nat error. But there is no such error happening we call support they said we put the issue in upscale department so every night we keep having the connection error
    with social party on xbox
  5. M4TT 9 Win User

Friend Profiles Appearing Blank

From Xbox Support on twitter

We are aware that users are experiencing issues with matchmaking, Party Chat, and Looking For Groups. Our engineers are working on fixing this now. We will keep you posted here when we have updates!
  6. M4TT 9 Win User

Xbox part chat

From Xbox Support on twitter

We are aware that users are experiencing issues with matchmaking, Party Chat, and Looking For Groups. Our engineers are working on fixing this now. We will keep you posted here when we have updates!
Thema:

1. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post - Similar Threads - keep getting disconnected

2. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  6. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  9. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...
  10. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...