I keep getting disconnected from live when I start black ops 2

Discus and support I keep getting disconnected from live when I start black ops 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll start the game up and immediately after I click play game it disconnects me and sends me to dashboard again, then I'm back online again. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liiiyahh, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Liiiyahh
    Liiiyahh Guest

I'll start the game up and immediately after I click play game it disconnects me and sends me to dashboard again, then I'm back online again. I've tried wired connection, deleting my profile, almost everything that seemed to help others but it won't work.
    What do I do, Someone please help...

:)

Liiiyahh, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Plz help

When I play my backward compatible game (black ops 2) I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live but when I hit my home button in my Xbox one controller I am connected and everything is fine

FaintNickel2483, Sep 14, 2017
  3. ImZaN00BZ
    ImZaN00BZ Guest
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live

Hey guys. So for some reason I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live. I mostly play Black Ops 2 and when I play it every 20-30 mins I play I get disconnect! Can somebody please help. Its getting very annoying! I keep getting disconnected from live when I start black ops 2 :(

ImZaN00BZ, Sep 14, 2017
  4. I keep getting disconnected from live when I start black ops 2

Hey there Liiyahh

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 14, 2017
  5. mrgstiffler Win User

Disconnecting

I have the same problem. Every time I start up Black Ops 2 I get disconnected from Live.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Liiyahh

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Kkid13 Win User

sign in, sign out

hi max, im using a wireless connection. i keep getting disconnected when a games loads up. it first started happening when i got an update from black ops 2 then other games started doing the same.

ps: ive got a wii u and i have no problems with that.
  8. ItsBlox Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live. Please Help.

I keep getting disconnected. Every time I enter a Xbox Live Party I will get disconnected a few minutes later. Its the same when I try to connect to the Black Ops 2 Server. I wish I could help but I don't even know whats happening to me now. I gave up for
    tonight and I started playing Oblivion.
  9. cdaking360 Win User

call of duty black ops 2 online mutyplayer not working

I need help every time I start black ops 2 and play multiplayer it says that I have been disconnected from Xbox live
Thema:

1. I keep getting disconnected from live when I start black ops 2 - Similar Threads - keep getting disconnected

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  7. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  8. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...
  9. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  10. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address" I...