I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

Discus and support I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jayden pagani, Mar 8, 2024.

1. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox

:)

jayden pagani, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

Hello, jayden P. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear your account was charged without your authorization for a subscription.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, the code itself, order numbers, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, if you are not able to find this charge in any of your accounts, Microsoft recommends contacting your financial institution for a refund because it seems that someone is using your payment method fraudulently.

This information and more is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders > Refund eligibility.

“If you don’t have access to the account that made the purchase, you’ll need to contact your financial institution for a refund.”

I hope you can get this sorted out with your bank as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I keep getting charged even though I do not have any subscriptions like this.

Contact your bank to cancel any future payments. You might be a victim of bank fraud. It's possible someone is using your account to pay for their subscription.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why do I keep getting charged when it says I don't have any subscriptions

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Larson, If you're getting charges on your card for a Microsoft subscription, it's because your card is added to a secondary account that has an active subscription.

Try to verify in your secondary accounts, in your family etc, for that you will have to verify account by account by logging in through the website below.

Services & Subscriptions

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Charged Twice for Subscription, What do I do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your subscription charges.

Let me provide you a direct link for you to request this refund. Your request will go directly to the refund team as they are the one who will process a refund back to your account.

Make sure to get the order number first on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

If the order is not listed on there:

Choose the option "Why don't I see the purchase in my list?" then "I don't see the purchase"

Choose the last option "none of the above apply, I still can't find my order" then "request a refund"

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They will send you a response with the refund decision within 72 hours, as filling the form doesn't automatically qualify you to get it.

If your refund gets accepted, you will get the money back 3-5 business days after you receive the confirmation
  6. JodyRodney Win User

xbox live charges on my credit card

Hello,

I have charges on my credit card but do not own a xbox gold live of $13.55 a month but I don't own a xbox. Please advise how I stop these charges from showing on my American express bill.

THanks JOdy
Thema:

1. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do? - Similar Threads - keep getting charged

2. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  5. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  6. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  7. I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge: I keep getting charged and want it to stop charging me 0de5ccd3-30dc-4b21-ba03-1379a9baa8b9
  8. I am not votiveopossum38 but keep getting charged monthly

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not votiveopossum38 but keep getting charged monthly: Being charged for an account I don’t have e86c57c8-ef46-4ce4-8651-beb45ca356ca
  9. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e
  10. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...