I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge

Discus and support I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting charged and want it to stop charging me 0de5ccd3-30dc-4b21-ba03-1379a9baa8b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Baby Seal, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Baby Seal
    Baby Seal Guest

I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge

I keep getting charged and want it to stop charging me

:)

Baby Seal, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Baby S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I am sorry that you are going through this problem, first of all I would like you to verify if you have any active subscription in your account. To do this, you must enter the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

In case you do not have any active subscription or something strange that may be debiting that money monthly from your card, then the best thing would be to request help directly from Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In this case you want to request a refund for the money debited from your bank account, you can fill out the following form:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Additional refund information: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bcbfa91-e8d0-4cd1-ae55-570668533c23

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

I keep getting charged

4. Nuit des morts Win User

I keep getting charged

Hi! Try calling Microsoft and asking them the email where your card is being charged, like DeanJay said, someone could have got your card info without even needing to take it away from you (this happens often to be honest).
  5. Geri M. Win User

I keep getting charged

Hi Chris Bragg1,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. DeanJay Win User

I keep getting charged

Go to account.microsoft.com go to "Payment & Billing" and click "Order History", are the purchases being made shown there? if so and they aren't you, i recommend changing your account password, and removing payment options that may be tied to your account.

If there is nothing in your Order History, someone very well may have your card details, in this case contact your bank and dispute the transactions and have your card re-issued with a new number.
Thema:

1. I keep getting charged $10.79 each month and I can’t get anyone to talk to to stop this charge - Similar Threads - keep getting charged

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  7. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  8. I am not votiveopossum38 but keep getting charged monthly

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not votiveopossum38 but keep getting charged monthly: Being charged for an account I don’t have e86c57c8-ef46-4ce4-8651-beb45ca356ca
  9. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e
  10. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...