i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.

Discus and support i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its not my hardware as i can play all my games on steam and all my drivers are up to date. Pretty annoyed since i got the game pass for 3 months.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by conlon gardner, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.

its not my hardware as i can play all my games on steam and all my drivers are up to date. Pretty annoyed since i got the game pass for 3 months.

:)

conlon gardner, Feb 14, 2020
  2. conlon gardner Win User

The issue is this "page fault in nonpaged area"
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

A BSOD in Windows 10 usually indicates a serious software/ Opertating System issue.

Since BSOD's cover a multitude of errors, we need the exact error message you receive. Perhaps you could upload a screenshot for us please?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

This error means the system is having issues reading data either from the hard drive or RAM. It can also be caused by an Anti-virus program. If the issue is due to problems reading system RAM or the hard drive then you could have a hardware issue with your
    PC.

Rather than me typing the same information, I would advise you follow the instructionsfrom

this link
    to diagnose your BSOD.
  5. Pyrium Win User

BSOD When installing Xbox App games

Im getting this issue too with Tunic today. I've tested my RAM, tested my HDD, and everything is fine, even uninstalled any virus protection.

When I boot the computer with the ethernet cable connected it tries to finish the install of Tunic and it immediately goes to the BSOD. If I remove the ethernet cable and then boot my computer it works perfectly fine, so im sure something is triggering this when the download is being pushed from the store. The problem here is I can't get to the Xbox App fast enough to try and stop the install of Tunic, cause it goes to the BSOD then restarts the PC smh.

I don't even want the game now, I just want my computer to stop doing this.
    I’m having the same issue and I have to keep doing system restore. If I try to update any game or install Halo Infinite, it bsod’s me and will keep doing a bsod until I do a system restore.
  6. Pyrium Win User

BSOD When installing Xbox App games

Im getting this issue too with Tunic today. I've tested my RAM, tested my HDD, and everything is fine, even uninstalled any virus protection.

When I boot the computer with the ethernet cable connected it tries to finish the install of Tunic and it immediately goes to the BSOD. If I remove the ethernet cable and then boot my computer it works perfectly fine, so im sure something is triggering this when the download is being pushed from the store. The problem here is I can't get to the Xbox App fast enough to try and stop the install of Tunic, cause it goes to the BSOD then restarts the PC smh.

I don't even want the game now, I just want my computer to stop doing this.
    I’m having the same issue and I have to keep doing system restore. If I try to update any game or install Halo Infinite, it bsod’s me and will keep doing a bsod until I do a system restore.

Here are my dump file links:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqNyDKYrTZqLhOBfDBKv93Xfynvw1A?e=qcjVSn

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqNyDKYrTZqLhOBeHB9iyZQWqwyecQ?e=FL7NHb
Thema:

1. i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store. - Similar Threads - keep getting bsod

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  8. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  9. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  10. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...