I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

Discus and support I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TallestDavid, May 26, 2020.

1. TallestDavid
    TallestDavid Guest

its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this?

:)

TallestDavid, May 26, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

Which device are you using??
  3. I00 Terrorists Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox live from Windows 8.1

I am having the same issue, but I also noticed I can no longer get into the store...also, if I try to launch Internet Explore from the start menu it says that my proxy setting is incorrect & cannot connect to the network, however, Internet Explore works
    fine from my desktop. Although I did go to change the proxy setting & it continues to put it back in....even my Norton came up with a proxy setting error, but every time I try to clear out the address, it puts it right back in, in fact if I try to change
    it under PC Settings, it will not let me save the change. Again, this is all after the Windows 8 update....has anyone else tried launching Internet Explore from their start menu, or even the store? Has anyone else checked to see if there is a proxy setting
    under their network settings?
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

Xbox 360 2012 System Update

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Why do I keep hearing about others using IE (internet explorer) I still dont have it on my dash..

[/quote]

It's an App and it's not added by default. If you have the Fall 2012 System Update, go to the Apps section and click the big Internet Explorer tile which will start the download.
  5. NavySeal352 Win User

Ambassador Signup still isnt working...

I've tried multiple browsers, even my Xbox Internet explorer. This is starting to get me angry.
  6. ODIN91484 Win User

Microsoft Edge needs fixed

my Microsoft edge keeps shutting down when trying to watch any video and its really getting on my nerves i loved the browser best when it was still internet explorer so either fix edge and make it work like it should or bring back internet explorer please
Thema:

1. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu... - Similar Threads - keep getting RANDOM

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  8. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  9. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  10. Why does my account keep getting randomly locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep getting randomly locked: I have played games for a while, and when I got my Microsoft account, I had to start paying money. Recently however, I keep going offline for long periods of time, and when I get back online, I...