I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

Discus and support I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knightlmare, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Knightlmare
    Knightlmare Guest

I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game, and called my internet provider. I'm honestly out of ideas. Also, I'm still able to talk to people in the game with this error message on the screen. Till I accept it, that is.

:)

Knightlmare, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Jose Ramirez4 Win User

I have done all the above, switched to my hot spot and I am still getting the connection to server lost
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

This is to refresh the connection between the Xbox console and your router.

Also, is this the only game that you're having an issue with? It can be an issue with the game server as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know can you please check what is your current NAT type?

Also, if you can try using a different network connection that would be great. It can be a mobile hotspot.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much! Let me know if there will be an improvement.
  6. Knightlmare Win User

As stated, I've done everything on my end. Yes, this is the only game having an issue at this time. I've reached out to other players and they aren't having an issue.
Thema:

1. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. - Similar Threads - keep getting connection

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  6. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  7. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  8. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  9. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  10. I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting: I didn't get my GTA starter pack And it keep Connecting 353d54d6-a5e1-4ea2-b968-4a2390d6529d