I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot

Discus and support I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for the passed few months. I'd occasionally get signed out and lag horribly in any online game I play. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MalaRose, Dec 12, 2016.

1. MalaRose
    MalaRose Guest

I've been having this problem for the passed few months. I'd occasionally get signed out and lag horribly in any online game I play. I've tried everything too. I reset the router, hard reset the Xbox even deleted my account and redownloaded it. Back when
    I first got the Xbox though I never had any of these happen. It isn't my internet causing these problems either because my brother also has an Xbox and he doesn't experience any of these problems. I don't want to resort into getting a new Xbox either because
    it would take forever just to redownload all my games and I don't get paid enough to be able to afford another one even if I traded this one in. Can someone please help?

:)

MalaRose, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Matchmaking service alert

Be patient, Xbox Live is having issues like all networks do from time to time. Lots of people are experiencing problems like NAT errors, lag, and disconnects. Keep that in mind before going out and buying a new expensive routers, or gateways.

Jason Griffith, Dec 12, 2016
  3. I keep getting signed out

Thank you both! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It worked.I can not tell you how happy I am right now. I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot :) I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot :)

Wykyd Puppeteer, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

Not really much to go on, some information that may help would be is it a wired or wireless connection? the reason being that console manufacturers generally use cheap wireless components (PS3 one was shocking) If you are wireless it may also be that your
    on a band used by all your neighbours, there are apps you can download on phones that show the wireless bands used around you.

If your wired, then the only other thing I can think would be if you are using it at the same time as other people in the house, are people streaming videos etc.?

Shaggy2000, Dec 13, 2016
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Not really much to go on, some information that may help would be is it a wired or wireless connection? the reason being that console manufacturers generally use cheap wireless components (PS3 one was shocking) If you are wireless it may also be that your
    on a band used by all your neighbours, there are apps you can download on phones that show the wireless bands used around you.

If your wired, then the only other thing I can think would be if you are using it at the same time as other people in the house, are people streaming videos etc.?
  6. Jason Griffith Win User

Matchmaking service alert

Be patient, Xbox Live is having issues like all networks do from time to time. Lots of people are experiencing problems like NAT errors, lag, and disconnects. Keep that in mind before going out and buying a new expensive routers, or gateways.
  7. Herpin McDerpin Win User

Is there going to be a patch for the lag compensation thing?

I've experienced lag, but I've heard a lot of people complain about the possibility of people using lag switches. I prefer to just play the game the way it's meant to be played. I've heard rumors about players abusing lag switches and all that whenever a
    new CoD comes out and apparantely it gets worse until a patch fixes it. Just rumor, though.
  8. Lone Wolf X3000 Win User

I keep getting signed out!

This happens to me occasionally, it annoyingly happened in the middle of a GTA mission once. I doubt someone is accessing my profile elsewhere, as all copies of my profile are passcode protected, apart from the console I currently use and my old harddrive
    was smashed when i chucked the old Xbox away a few weeks back...it happened beforehand too.
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

I keep getting signed out!

Hi CRACKER! OK, so I've got a couple things for you to try. First off, just for the sign in info, please try heading to the Sign In screen and select the Download Profile option all the way to the right and sign in that way.

As for Sonic, that is a funky little loop it gets stuck in, but generally we can get it to behave using these steps:

forums.xbox.com/.../20450.aspx

That should take care of it all for you, but if either of those issues aren't resolved, then please make a new thread and we'll be happy to take a look for you!
Thema:

1. I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot - Similar Threads - keep experiencing lag

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  9. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  10. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...