I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress)
Discus and support I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play a lot of action games and sometimes I find kill stealers, general d*cks, and spammers on fighting games. I normally tend to just shout a swear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoneskiNan6969, Jun 17, 2014.
Thema:
I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress)
Loading...
-
I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress) - Similar Threads - keep breaking controllers
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
xbox app keeps breaking for no apparent reason, and xbox support cant help me they said.
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox app keeps breaking for no apparent reason, and xbox support cant help me they said.: as the question says, i'm very frustrated this keeps happening serveral times a month, and i now i can't get help from chat support, i'm paying money for gamepass, and i can't even get help from... -
why does microsoft store keep breaking and when i request a code nothing happens but when i...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy does microsoft store keep breaking and when i request a code nothing happens but when i...: ngl this is pretty bs remove microsoft store bugs and remove the you requested too many codes try again tommorow like bro what i am restraining myself from saying any word that can offend theses... -
Deleted Xbox chat keeps coming back and breaking the messaging functionality
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDeleted Xbox chat keeps coming back and breaking the messaging functionality: On July 4th I sent a message to an American friend wishing her a happy Independence Day. She replied back with a message saying thanks. Since then, we have sent multiple messages back and forth in... -
Never got Quantum Break pre order promos. Keep getting a run around and generic answers. ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoNever got Quantum Break pre order promos. Keep getting a run around and generic answers. ...: I don't want to hear that people are aware that there's a problem. We know they're aware, it's been WEEKS. I want a solution or at least some actual information pertaining to this complaint and...