I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

Discus and support I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Micah bennett, May 4, 2024.

1. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

Micah bennett, May 4, 2024
  2. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Removal of Xbox one's sharpening filter. (Feb update) Thoughts?

i have jagyness and blurry screen all sens the up date. it hapens when i watch blue ray and play games and at just the

home screen. it was never like this before with any of the blue ray movies and games and home screen.
  3. Fifouu Win User

Blue screen when launching minecraft

This isn't working...

All your Step work and only minecraft 1.19 and above doesn't work
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Fifouu, let's try some repair methods

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you for letting me know about this.

Is this turbo a specific configuration of your platform?
  6. Fifouu Win User

The issue has been fixed by turning off turbo mode

Thanks for your time and your help my friend
Thema:

I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

1. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game. - Similar Threads - keep Blue screening

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  9. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  10. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...