I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

Discus and support I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kadosa Berki, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Kadosa Berki
    Kadosa Berki Guest

I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

. After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to play in story mode.

Can somebody help me?

:)

Kadosa Berki, Jul 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved games, wich weren't mine.

Hello Kadosa, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Can you verify if a new saved progress is stored on your console, cloud storage, or memory unit for GTA V?

Please follow these steps:
    “From Xbox Home, go to Settings, and then select System > Select Storage > Select the storage device that contains the content you want to delete:

Hard Drive: Your console’s hard drive.
    Cloud Saved Games: Storage space on our Xbox Live servers.
    USB Storage Device: A USB storage device, such as a USB flash drive plugged into your console.
    Memory Unit: A memory unit plugged into your original Xbox 360 console.

Select the type of content that you want to delete:
    Games and Apps.

Within the content type that you selected, click to select the item that you want to delete.
    Select Delete.
    Click Yes to confirm the deletion”

After that, restart the console one more time, and try playing GTA V.

You can review these steps by clicking below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/games/ga...
  3. KevinSchneider3 Win User

Xbox 360 GTA 5

I don't have/play GTA V Online. I have GTA 5 as Disc (CD) — I currently have no Xbox live Gold membership / you don't need that to play GTA V — I already completed every mission. I just want to continue playing it as usual, but like I said I'm stuck in
    the Story-Mode loading screen.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

gta 5 strategy guide question

does anyone know if gta 5 strategy guide for xbox 360 work for the xbox one gta 5,thx
    Should be fine for the most part. The story mode isn't really that much different mate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  6. saad maih Win User

when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass

when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 xbox seris x/s will you get story mode or gta online or both
Thema:

1. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved... - Similar Threads - wanted play GTA

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  5. I want to play gta 4 on my Xbox s but can only see a ad on in the store how can I play this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play gta 4 on my Xbox s but can only see a ad on in the store how can I play this...: Can’t find gta 4 in the store how can I play this game ccaac937-c5af-4e02-9356-28e3e7d578c8
  6. I want to play GTA 5 with an XBOX 360. Will that be possible without any problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play GTA 5 with an XBOX 360. Will that be possible without any problems?: I saw that you can't play GTA V with an Xbox 360 and I’m so confused and should I use a disc or download the game with an Xbox 360. 4204f982-42ec-4432-936a-1d24173886f0
  7. i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...: i have an xbox 360 and i want to play gta 5 online but i dont have xbox live gold i have xbox live d82005f8-ce49-43bd-8bcf-047fa572725d
  8. my xbox account is banned i really want to play gta online

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account is banned i really want to play gta online: my xbox account is banned its really bothering bc i wanna play gta online be42bd36-a4da-4974-a3cf-10e23f85a7c3
  9. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  10. I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play GTA V online on Xbox 360 and every time I place calls to update the profile ...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 6a041189-2113-4004-9a06-94e5489283f3