I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...

Discus and support I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use my old microsoft for my games but cant do much with it cause my dad lost his information for the account and its under child protection. i havent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jasmine Kandel, Jun 22, 2023.

1. I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...

I use my old microsoft for my games but cant do much with it cause my dad lost his information for the account and its under child protection. i havent had it logged into a xbox for a while but i still use it on my pc i need this account to play Java minecraft its linked to that account. im severally sad and upset. i wouldnt have this problem if we didnt have to merge it to windows. i need help please!

:)

Jasmine Kandel, Jun 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email wont work but i know thats my username.

Hello Jasmine, I know the following reply is frustrating, but if you're not able to recover the account, I'm afraid to say it's not possible to access the contents of it.
  3. Jasmine Kandel Win User

I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email wont work but i know thats my username.

So what you mean is i lost all of my games?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jasmine, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. In situations like this, the recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  5. _Myth1c4l_ Win User

Mojang Account Hacked And Migrated

Hi again. So i tried messaging them but it has been over 31 minutes (my wait time) and i have gotten no reply. Also I might have confused you a bit. My Minecraft Java Account (Mojang) Was hacked and migrated over to a Microsoft Secure Account. I didn't migrate it so i have no idea what the email or password is.
  6. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
Thema:

I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email...

1. I just tried to get on my minecraft java and found out my account has been hacked. my email... - Similar Threads - tried minecraft java

2. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...: How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything 5cda69eb-7a72-4b54-93fc-5a0242610ae4
  3. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  4. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  5. "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...: Note: I did put a bit of sarcasm in here just for it to be a good read. That does NOT mean that I need a Java 21 or 17 Developer install to run a Minecraft Server. Hi! I'm trying to run a...
  6. I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...: I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft store, and it said I haven't bought the Java and Bedrock Bundle, I bought minecraft a year ago....
  7. I just bought Minecraft for Java and bedrock. When I go into the launcher and try to launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft for Java and bedrock. When I go into the launcher and try to launch...: I just bought it and I want to play. I’ve read multiple support from here and looked up videos and nothing is working. I’ve tried everything everyone said. Deleting it, repairing it, restarting my...
  8. I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...: i couldnt add a screen shot. 0c1f9319-8f5b-46f4-8d70-e3864acb04f3
  9. i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...: i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?...
  10. Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings): Hey there. Hate to be a bother, but I cannot send messages on Minecraft. I changed my privacy settings in my XBOX account to allow for the sending of messages with everyone, as well as for...