I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email

Discus and support I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OK so I just recently place to purchase for a $75 gift code for Xbox and unfortunately I don’t have access to the email anymore. How do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caine Sosa, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Caine Sosa
    Caine Sosa Guest

I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email

OK so I just recently place to purchase for a $75 gift code for Xbox and unfortunately I don’t have access to the email anymore. How do I get the receipt so that way I can get a confirmation code and the code

:)

Caine Sosa, Jul 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you purchase this code from Microsoft or another retailer?
  3. OrangeTrash7114 Win User

xbox live

Depends on what you are trying to purchase. With credit under your account you can purchase xbox one x games, movies or songs

but if with xbox live 75€ i want buy xbox one x console?

Xbox live is an online subscription service.

If you are trying to purchase a console I suggest you use either a Xbox or Microsoft store gift card or a credit card.

Not an Xbox live card.
    but in g2a is called xbox live,

here the link:https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-gift-card-europe-75-eur-xbox-live-key-i10000070179004

thi is the gift card?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

xbox live

Depends on what you are trying to purchase. With credit under your account you can purchase xbox one x games, movies or songs

but if with xbox live 75€ i want buy xbox one x console?

Xbox live is an online subscription service.

If you are trying to purchase a console I suggest you use either a Xbox or Microsoft store gift card or a credit card.

Not an Xbox live card.

but in g2a is called xbox live,

here the link:https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-gift-card-europe-75-eur-xbox-live-key-i10000070179004

thi is the gift card?
    No that is a prepaid subscription code for Xbox Live.
  5. Akimbi Win User

Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance

It does show the recent gift card added in my purchase history but it doesn't show up when purchasing any game. I shall wait a little longer to see if there is any change and if not i will contact Xbox support. Thank you for the help.
  6. Richarizardx Win User

Anyone else just get hacked and had gift cards bought on your account?

This just happened to me as well. I couldn't find a way to cancel the gift cards so I claimed them in hopes that whoever bought them can't steal them. Changed password and set up 2FA. Now I have $75 Xbox gift card credit and don't even own an Xbox.
Thema:

1. I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email - Similar Threads - recently purchased $75

2. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  3. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  7. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  8. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  9. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  10. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...