I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

Discus and support I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Epsilon434, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Epsilon434
    Epsilon434 Guest

I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is.

:)

Epsilon434, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Epic Louie Win User

What games are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I bought it through the Black Friday sale. I've been having a lot of fun with it. Great game.
  3. banky71 Win User

Favorite Underrated Titles

Ghost Recon Breakpoint is mine. It has issues fir sure but it sure is a fun game. I feel like most people that say how bad it is might not have really played it.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Birthday gaming!

Ghost recon Breakpoint i dreamt about this game since it came out
  5. Chandan2805 Win User

Are there any games for teams

Yes there are many games to enjoy and relax.

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty, PUBG, Fortnite.
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

What games are you all playing?

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Thema:

1. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe... - Similar Threads - recently bought game

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  9. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  10. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...