I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

Discus and support I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FBR ultimater, Apr 28, 2024.

1. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft

:)

FBR ultimater, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. TrentList Win User

Unfair

Well, it all depends on what the offense is.

For abuse of services say cursing and getting reported, you should have 3 strikes.

Strike 1 - Warning via message

Strike 2 - Second Warning

Strike 3 - Temp suspension 1-2days(Xbox LIve turned off)

Strike 4 - Console Ban 1-2days ( No xbox use whatsoever )

Then it just gets worse.

For modding it should have 3 strikes but with more harsh enforcement depending on the type of mods.

Strike 1 - Warning which would include something that says (Will obtain more strikes until elicit activity is gone which means they would be monitored.)

Strike 2 - Suspension 3-4 Days

Strike 3 - Console Ban 5-10 days

Strike 4 - Permaban

This would be a rough sketch on how I'd do it but it is different per offense.
  4. Twitch im_buki Win User

I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they don’t know the full story

There was not even a warning or any strike just straight perma ban
  5. kev edin Win User

I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to another player.

It seems they operate a 1 strike and banned system. .

It's right for some bans but I do think they should look at the case . Look at the gamers past . And take it from there . Maybe a warning first, all depending on what has happened .

Just a thought 🤔
  6. MoltenDarkman Win User

Xbox allows "Trash Talking" yet bans people.....

Xbox live dose not allow trash talking if you are doing it to be disrespectfully. Using the words you did that is why you got the strike. Not all people see things the same way.as where you think it is harmless fun, may not be to others. just take the
    strike as a warning and be careful what you say. because the next time it may be more than a strike. I know because I have friends on my friends list that got communication banned for 3 months. So just be careful
Thema:

1. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning - Similar Threads - receive strike min

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  6. Why am I receiving strikes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I receiving strikes?: My account is receiving strikes by the enforcement action. I have played here on Xbox for nearly 2 decades without a single strike on my account. Now, apparently, an adult game rated mature, can...
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  8. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748
  9. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  10. I received 58 strikes in one evening. Most are within the same minute or 2. How is that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received 58 strikes in one evening. Most are within the same minute or 2. How is that...: Do I really need to wait a year for this? How is this possible and not an exploit? I get auto denied on appeals. Let alone that I deny even one of these. Even if the ban is removed, how do I know...