I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

Discus and support I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily J2, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Emily J2
    Emily J2 Guest

I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?

:)

Emily J2, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game and click "Claim It" nothing happens

Hi there Nick, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For the past few days I've noticed that several players are experiencing exactly the same issue when trying to claim the subscription included with their Xbox Series S consoles, so it's possible that this is a temporary problem related to that, since Diablo IV is claimed in the same way as the subscription. You can confirm this for yourself in the following threads that I'll attach as examples:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1d0931f7-259f-439f-bea5-1fcfccdb5b81

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/85ae2ee1-f81d-4f4b-929e-5a550e5df710

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1a11e2c1-1de6-4d54-a99a-eca2a6f1f040

Still, I recommend that you try the following procedure to see if the issue is resolved:

1. With the Xbox turned on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down.

2. Disconnect the power cable from the console and wait for 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on as usual.

4. Check if the problem persists.

Also, it's recommended to wait at least 24 hours from the first time you claimed the subscription, as I have seen that some players who have had the problem have been able to claim it without issue after some time. If after 24 hours you still can't claim the subscription, and considering that other players are experiencing the same problem as you, as you could see in the threads I attached, I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported issue and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Stanley Kaempf Win User

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

My issue is slightly different.

I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  4. JiveTurky Win User

Not playable on this device?

Alright, but I’ve downloaded and bought other games optimized for series X/S, like the preorder for Diablo IV and others with no issues, so I guess I just don’t understand why this game is any different, despite the fact I have the 1S. Thanks for your help
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  6. Seth Kawasaki Win User

I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?

I found that I had to go into settings/account/Included with this Xbox console/ then select "claim" to get it.
Thema:

1. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the... - Similar Threads - purchased Diablo series

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...: I have no idea what happened. The only possible reason is that my Amazon Diablo IV is redeemed ridiculously at the China Xbox store. I don't know how it has happened and why I could see my order...
  4. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83
  5. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  6. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...: I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release. 568cc5b3-6ade-4082-95eb-7e2943818d70
  7. I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but it downloaded the base version. It shows the purchase in my Microsoft account and I tried re-downloading it. It did not work or show any add-ons. How...
  8. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?: Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order...
  9. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  10. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download: I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check...