I just migrated my account on Minecraft and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my...

Discus and support I just migrated my account on Minecraft and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a lot of bought stuff on that account including my username which is 3 letters. I didn't have the chance to migrate because my email was lost and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by angxxx, Dec 2, 2023.

1. angxxx
    angxxx Guest

I just migrated my account on Minecraft and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my...

I had a lot of bought stuff on that account including my username which is 3 letters. I didn't have the chance to migrate because my email was lost and I couldn't get on it since it was on my old phone. I got my email back and I log in and I migrate and I open the launcher and it tells me to enter a new username whenever I hit play. Did I lose my username and all my stuff?

:)

angxxx, Dec 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: