i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

Discus and support i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cf9_db on insta, Apr 3, 2024.

1. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account

:)

cf9_db on insta, Apr 3, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when i go the the “share and capture “ tab it shows my old twitch account i can no longer get into

Hi Cf9_db. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Try power cycling your Xbox to see if it refreshes the linked account:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when i go the the “share and capture “ tab it shows my old twitch account i can no longer get into

Thanks for trying that. Have you tried unlinking and relinking your new Twitch account?
  4. Mr DatuPuti Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

I am having the exact same issue but on the Xbox series S. Twitch says I've successfully linked the account but Xbox button just spins.
  5. SnD Big AK Win User

TWITCH - Unable to log in to a different account on xbox one

Just go to twitch activate and link your xbox one twitch account from your phone and it will add your twitch account on to your xbox one twitch app. I've just done it myself. It will ask you for the code from your twitch account from your xbox then pop it
    in and it will link which account you wish it to.
  6. Aidan8400 Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

Confirmed this issue as well. When trying to link my account on Xbox console and thru Xbox PC/app, when I enter in the code to verify twitch, it spins and never finishes.

After reading this forum, I tried connecting through the Xbox app on iphone, and it auto-connected to my twitch account.

Currently connecting via your phone app seems to be the only way. Hopefully Microsoft fixes this soon.
Thema:

i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

1. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when... - Similar Threads - made twitch account

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  9. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  10. Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App: As the title says really..."Twitch App Should Be Made Into A Companion App". At the moment the only thing you can do with Twitch via smartglass is have it load on the Xbox One or snap it but...