I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data...

Discus and support I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data is gone, for assassins creed, for forza horizon 4,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aidan ., Sep 9, 2023.

1. Aidan .
    Aidan . Guest

I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data...

I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data is gone, for assassins creed, for forza horizon 4, everything is gone. Same for my Xbox gold, i now have 0 when I sold my Xbox 3 years ago I had like 950 gold left so idk whats going on here. And I'm positive I'm on the right account cuz I only ever used the one account, my accounts username is DecivedBark231 please help me get my data back, I got so meny hours on this account it would make your head hurt

:)

Aidan ., Sep 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data is gone.

Hello Aidan .,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are having issues with the in-game coins and subscription. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We would like to make sure we understand your concern correctly. Please let me know if our description does not match to your concern:

1. May we know if your games (Assassins creed and Forza Horizon 4) were played on Xbox Console or PC?
    2. Since Xbox Live Gold is a subscription, if you are no longer charge then this will be discontinued.
    3. For the in-game coins or currency this depends on the game if they have expiration for this. We recommend you reach out to their support.
    4. If you're looking for account's achievement, go to this link and sign in with your account - https://account.xbox.com/profile
    5. Your gamertag should be the same. Under Achievements, you will see if your game score.

Let me know if you need further details or you have other questions.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data is gone.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TheHomieIsHere Win User

360 to A New Account Data Transfer

My bad, I probably didn't put enough detail into my question but,

I understand that if you log on with that same account you would have your progress, my "new" account already has around 3-4 years worth of data from the xbox one era of gaming. I specified "new" because it is newer compared to my old 360 account I made around 2011, I wasn't smart at the time and just made another account with my email linked this time.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game Sharing

Hello,

1. You need two Xbox consoles

2. You need two Xbox/MS accounts

3. on A console you must log in with second account, on B console you must log in with first account.

4. On both set THIS IS MY HOME XBOX

5. on A console log in with first account, on B console log in with second account.

6. That's all, all working.
  6. xArthurSu1 Win User

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected won't install

Hey Lava, Try the steps below:

1 - try to delete all game data from your console in data manager.

2 - Log out you account and log in again.

3 - See if your xbox is not with memory limit full.
Thema:

1. I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data... - Similar Threads - logged account years

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  6. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  7. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  8. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  9. How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...: I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the account and when I try to recover it using what I...
  10. I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not...: Is there anyway to get my account back? Its really special to me and I would love to see my childhood account once more it got taken away due to my stepdads divorce thank you if you read this...