i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

Discus and support i just got xbox 360 wich are banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019 update on a usb and it wont install twice

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Did you buy this through retail or just through finding something on the internet? Microsoft cannot solve this, instead you will need to contact the seller or retailer to sort it out
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, nothing can be done if a console is banned. See if you can get a refund.
  5. bowski477 Win User

There is no way to overturn a banned console. Unfortunately there is nothing further that can be done for you on these forums.
  6. ProDefault Win User

A banned console is a bricked console mate
Thema:

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned - Similar Threads - got 360 wich

2. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  8. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  9. So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up

in XBoX on Windows
    So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up: So i got a xbox 360 dongle today and I’ve downloaded the drivers they are updated but for some reason it freaks out and starts opening and closing a random keyboard ive never seen before its not...
  10. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...