I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

Discus and support I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kaden Kane1, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Kaden Kane1
    Kaden Kane1 Guest

I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating

:)

Kaden Kane1, Jan 8, 2024
  2. mikeson92 Win User

My card is being charged for things i didnt even buy

Just happened to me too. I had 2 charges on my account for points (6000 points and 4000 points) i called them and they reviewed my account and sent it to billing. I got the call from billing saying they would refund the charges and i've been waiting since,
    been about 3 days.
  3. IN7REPID ONE Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

So I’m not actually permanently banned right? The same thing is happening to me it was a 3 day ban and the next day after the ban should have been over I got permanent ban and locked out of my account. I can’t even submit and review on the enforcement website because the permanent ban don’t show up and the 3 day ban don’t show up either. I’m really worried about it
  4. MarkIceton Win User

Can’t access Subscriptions to cancel Gold Pass - Help please.

Sadly that just replicates the problem I described in my first post.

I can’t access my subscriptions.

Tried 3 calls to the helpline and been cut off on each one.

I’ve removed all payment options from the account so maybe that will stop them taking any money 🤷‍♂️
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

How can I recover my account?

It’s not that there is someone in my account, the hacker used a script to lock my account, he showed me it, then the next day it’s locked and I can’t get in because it says i have 2fa on.
    Without posting any personal info, can you explain exactly what happened?

Did you give any of your own info to this "hacker"? Enabling 2FA makes your account much more resilient to being hacked, not less, so I'm wondering if you gave them certain info that let them take over your account.
  6. MrCookieCrisps Win User

I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for a day as they found my secondary profile

Appreciate the suggestion even though that’s the only reason why this happened; if I change my profile to friends only or private, people can’t find me on my primary account unless I friend them on my secondary account.

But I also forgot to mention that in my previous post, the Enforcement team won’t give you an option to talk to them unless the suspension is longer than a day or you’re banned.
Thema:

1. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days - Similar Threads - got account can’t

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it: My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?...
  7. My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...: I was playing on black ops 2 and I called this guy out for cheating he got mad and hacked my account I can’t level up or use any of my stuff if you all can fix this it would be much appreciated if...
  8. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  9. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...: I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case...
  10. Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox.: Recently got a new console and been trying to set my account as the home Xbox but every time I select it the buffer will spin then uncheck the box showing it’s set to home Xbox. Been trying for a...