I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

Discus and support I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freaknik Johnson, Feb 21, 2024.

1. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working

:)

Freaknik Johnson, Feb 21, 2024
  2. ZombieJezuz Win User

With the June update, can i now hear myself talking in headsets??

i think you misunderstand. Everything is fine except i can't hear myself through my own headphones. mic monitoring, mic feedback.. what ever you want to call it. I want to be able to hear myself when i talk while i have headphones on, just like i could with
    the 360.
  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Better headphone for hard of hearing

What headphone i got Turtle Beach is that any good for me ? because i seem can't hear people
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working

Hello Freaknik,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, I will give you these options to do and hope that it can be solved, You can also start the troubleshooter from Audio Settings: Select Start > Settings > System > Sound > Fix common sound problems and select Output Devices or Input Devices.

Source:https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-73025246-b61c-40fb-671a-2535c7cd56c8

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. MsDareDevil Win User

Headset Troubleshooting

Correction. I can still hear game sounds on my new headset. I just can't hear other people talk.
  6. Cylon-855338B5-5C5E- Win User

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

I'm not hearing chat audio through my X41 at all, although others can hear me. I tried all combinations of volume controls on the headphones, on the cord, the mute button on the X41, volume controls on the adapter, but still can't hear chat.
Thema:

I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

1. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what... - Similar Threads - got controller headphone

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  7. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  8. I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...: Stick drift on r thumbstick b3dedf9f-3aae-441e-ba20-18ea16207f12
  9. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc
  10. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...