I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

Discus and support I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deano Depauw, May 27, 2024.

1. Deano Depauw
    Deano Depauw Guest

I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard number on the card and it’s missing or stolen. Now I’m gonna be late on paying my bill….i feel like this credit card thing is a scam…. Like why would they do this to me…. <removed - COC violation> I don’t even have my physical card yet …..

:)

Deano Depauw, May 27, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Deano D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have not got your card yet. It won't be a scam but it will be down to Barclays who issue the card as they are the financial institution. I would suggest contacting Barclays to ask where the card is.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to call their support. Microsoft has no involvement beyond the offer. Just like any other branded credit card
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Depends how they sent it but they should at least know when it was sent and when it should have been there. The bank would reissue a card if its possibly stolen or lost.
  5. Deano Depauw Win User

Would they be able to track where my card is cause I’ve been going to my mailbox for the past 16 days and have not gotten anything that would say Mastercard or from Xbox. Would they get me a new card that I can pay my credit back with. I’m just really trying to pay it back asap
  6. Saberawx Win User

Prepaid card

I have a card and i redeemed it to buy xbox gold I refunded the card and got the money back i havent gotten the money to my bank accoynt yet but I got the $10 back to the card but it wont let me use it
Thema:

1. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..? - Similar Threads - got statement Barclays

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.: Hi Support, I got an email from Xbox live rewards stating there is an issue with my account and to reach out to support. 51cc8e41-241e-46ce-b649-229b268a9d5b