I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

Discus and support I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by otto sommer, Oct 26, 2023.

1. otto sommer
    otto sommer Guest

I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem?

:)

otto sommer, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem?

As moderator HomegrownSilky mentions, it's correct you need some of those subscriptions to be able to play online multiplayer.

I await your prompt response to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. otto sommer Win User

I have already downloaded every content pack for content to campaign and multiplayer & if i remember correctly this was a game bought with a linked account
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Otto S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This may mean that you are not signed in with the account where you purchased the game in your living room.

Can you log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order listed as "completed"? Once confirmed, make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

Also, go to “My games and apps” > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to “manage games and add-ons” > Click on the game icon.

Make sure these packages are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Do you have a subscription to either Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate? You need one of those in order to play online multiplayer games. The only exceptions are free-to-play games.
  6. james kane1 Win User

I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

It actually seem to be the disc im trying to play if i put another dvd in it works fine which is strange iv tried several discs and they all work apart from this one and if i put that disc in my pc it works fine but it used to work on my xbox one x before i got my series x its not the disc as it works on my pc and actual old dvd player
Thema:

1. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on... - Similar Threads - got series tried

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  4. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  7. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  10. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c