I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...

Discus and support I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed in on another PS5. I think it’s a glitch. How can I fix it &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MMMoeGo, Dec 27, 2022.

1. MMMoeGo
    MMMoeGo Guest

I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...

I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed in on another PS5. I think it’s a glitch. How can I fix it & use my Microsoft account on my new machine? I don’t mind losing whatever wasn’t saved when it was linked to the previous Microsoft account.

:)

MMMoeGo, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed in on another PS5. I think it’s a glitch. How can I fix it & use account on my new machine?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  4. ——-__1 Win User

Unable to unsubscribe / unauthorized payments / faulty controller

My brother and I shared an xbox and a Xbox360 till it got the ring of death then we got our own 360 consoles. He upgraded to the ps4 instead of the Xbox one and has since got the ps5 sadly I got the Xbox one first before he got a ps4 and I’m at the point where I’m gonna get a ps5 or save for a gaming computer.
  5. Liam Ponthier Win User

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
  6. ColdHobgoblin56 Win User

Digital minecraft

Okay I’ll will try. I checked my order history to the bottom and apparently I do not own not only Minecraft, but also Minecraft: xbox one edition even though I had played it and even owned a realm on Minecraft before
Thema:

1. I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed... - Similar Threads - got own PS5

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...: [img] (date my account was created) 3ed99a29-963a-4dae-a500-8226ec7ee5df
  4. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc
  5. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?: Hello, I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when i try to log into my microsoft account it...
  6. i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...: i have looked everywhere and nothing 79d49f62-ae75-482e-b4fa-3b69c7177a10
  7. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  8. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...: I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2
  9. my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is...: my minecraft account got hacked and the hacker transfered the account email to their own is there a way microsoft can do anything? i have the transaction details and proof i own the account in my...
  10. So my Username just got changed on its own and the only explanation I have is because it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my Username just got changed on its own and the only explanation I have is because it...: So my Username just got changed on its own and the only explanation is because it's offensive (MfaEmuGamer) but I've had it for 4 years and people have similar names...