i just got my new xbox one from ny and have a problem

Discus and support i just got my new xbox one from ny and have a problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on the box it says i get the game forzza 5 for free but i can't find it or can't find the way to get it can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ykaminsky, Aug 9, 2014.

1. ykaminsky
    ykaminsky Guest

on the box it says i get the game forzza 5 for free but i can't find it or can't find the way to get it

can someone help me?

:)

ykaminsky, Aug 9, 2014
  2. xbox360 arcade

Hi just a quick one does ny body no if I need to get a headset for my xbox 360 arcade I have got a kinect with it separate as the arcade doesnt have one built in thats all working fine but I have now brought a wireless network adapter so my son can go on
    xbox live nut I dont no if I also need a headset ny help wud b much appreciated

TimewornPanic89, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Xbox controller malfunction

I had this problem to I just went and got a new one from the store after I got no help from Xbox support.

That Guy Russ, Aug 9, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Usually you get a 25-digit code on a card to get your game. Redeem this code on your Xbox and then the game should appear downloading in the games and apps section in the download queue or at least on the very far right as "ready to install".

If you did not receive a downloadcode within your Xbox contact the one you purchased the Xbox from.

BobMcFly247, Aug 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: