I just got banned from Multiplayer games.

Discus and support I just got banned from Multiplayer games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So I have just been banned for ''Cheating'' which I think comes from joining hacked lobbies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I find this really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juckeeh, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Juckeeh
    Juckeeh Guest

Hello,

So I have just been banned for ''Cheating'' which I think comes from joining hacked lobbies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I find this really unfair because it has basically become a normal thing to join a hacked lobby on BO2. I will explain.

On Black Ops 2 there is a gamemode called Free for All, where 8 people go against eachother in combat, but since the game is old, alot of hackers have jumped on the game to give people free xp, if they want it or not. And because the playerbase is pretty
    low on Free for All, you join back in the same lobby/game you just left in. These modders have installed something which gives joining players loads of XP and then automatically kicks them in the matter of seconds. So there is absolutely no time to leave yourself
    because you already have been kicked.

But when you join back, you join the exact same lobby, with the exact same modder and you get the exact amount of XP on your account.

I just want this ban to be reviewed because I want to play the COD WW2 beta tomorrow and that will just not work without xbox live.

With kind regards.

:)

Juckeeh, Aug 31, 2017
  2. I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted

I got banned two weeks ago from every online multiplayer game and banned from communications and it just got lifted how can this be fixed

BYEAH number 48, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I just got Banned

Even if the other person is not banned yet, they most likely will be. There's no way for you to know for sure when they receive an enforcement action.

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension/ban & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Be aware that playing in modded lobbies is a violation of the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Aug 31, 2017
  5. Juckeeh
    Juckeeh Guest
    I have not purposely joined a modded lobby, ever. It is all normal and every player experiences it. But I got banned for it...

Juckeeh, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

For info on your suspension/ban & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

7. Juckeeh Win User

here

I have not purposely joined a modded lobby, ever. It is all normal and every player experiences it. But I got banned for it...
  8. LewisBatchelor Win User

I got banned for Harassment/Abuse/Threats for 14 days

I've put in case review but it's annoying the fact 1. I don't know how or why I got banned 2. I got banned from online multiplayer
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

I just got Banned

You will not know if they are suspended or not the enforcement team does not give that information out to other players.

And just because they have not been suspended yet doesn't necessarily mean they wont be suspended in the future.

if you feel that you should not have been suspended then you can file for a case review at enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums.
  10. Adams726 Win User

I just got Banned

Thanks for the help guys, I was in the wrong and i should not have called him a cat. I just thought that it was a little unfair that i was banned for that and he was not banned for his use of cuss words. I guess ill never know
Thema:

1. I just got banned from Multiplayer games. - Similar Threads - got banned Multiplayer

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...