I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

Discus and support I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexandru Popa Ratiu, Feb 11, 2024.

1. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

Please help

I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i... [​IMG]

:)

Alexandru Popa Ratiu, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i really want to play online

3. Alexandru Popa Ratiu Win User

I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i really want to play online

what else can i do? (Still not working) :(

[​IMG]
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Alexandru, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings.

Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Test your network connection again (Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection).

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-wireless-connection

I hope this helps.
  5. Da PantyDroppa Win User

DESTROYED MY WEEKEND MATCH UPS NO XBOX LIVE

no if it was an xbox problem it would be service wide and EVERYONES xbox live would be down... they work hand in hand if you dont have internet service you dont have xbox live if your ISP is having tech issues and your ISP is acting up your xbox live dont
    work. You pay time warner for and ISP that works correctly (although your internet connection is working, if your internet is the source of not allowing xbox live to connect properly it really isn't working correctly) so gripe at them also.
  6. gi9o Win User

Xbox Live constantly dis-connects me!

ive got nearly the same problem!

I have Xbox Live connection all the time but suddenly DISCONNECT! i dont know why! my internet is working normal!

I am playing xbox live since 2 years without problems with this router and this settings.... ive got 2 Xbox...one in the living room and 1 in the bedroom :) i am playing with the same accountat both...

what can i do? is xbox live sometimes down? when i am disconnected of xboxlive my friends dont have the same problem!

i have the problem since 2 days now.... i dont know why.... ive got the problem since ive bought the turtle beach PX5 wireless Headset! can be this a problem?

Please help me !!
Thema:

I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

1. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i... - Similar Threads - got second hand

2. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  3. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  5. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !: Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for discord and so.. But the problem now is my main...
  6. I got code when on second tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got code when on second tag: I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5 c68ca03b-4348-4dda-aa20-aeca9ecacfa8
  7. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...: A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he...
  8. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...: We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to buy two Xbox Golds or all the games twice. How...
  9. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  10. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...