i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

Discus and support i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john comer1, Apr 30, 2023.

1. john comer1
    john comer1 Guest

i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11

:)

john comer1, Apr 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there a way i could play it on pc or not?

There is a separate Windows version, the game is not PlayAnywhere so you would need to buy it again
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox key work on PC?

you can download via your download history on the windows store, or if windows 11 from the xbox app.
  4. SamuraiTrav Win User

Xbox app not loading

No updates available for the Xbox app, I did however need to update my Nvidia Driver however this didnt help anything. I updated from windows 10 home to windows 11 in hope that itd work after the update but alas, it didnt. Also no new updates via windows either.

I'll add however, I can access both the Game Bar and Console Companion but I cant access the Xbox app.Right clicking the xbox app when it pops up on the task bar and selecting an option will get me into the app, but once i'm in the app, I cant sign in.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Halo Master Chief Collectionnot compatible with 64-bit system

halo mcc works fine on windows 10 and 11, i used to play it via the xbox app but now have it on steam and play weekly, it is fully working with 32bit and 64bit systems.

there must be an issue with your system.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Can i activate a windows 10 store key in windows 11?

yes all windows 10 game codes will work and activate in windows 11 store, and yes most games are accessible via the Xbox app now.
Thema:

1. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there... - Similar Threads - got alien ioslaton

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...