I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

Discus and support I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bolt caster0923, Sep 16, 2023.

1. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended

:)

bolt caster0923, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual advances twords him so microsoft punishes people for trying to do the right thing now

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

I'm sorry to read that there has been someone who has been behaving that way and making those types of comments, as a player I understand that this can be unpleasant and annoying. It is not advisable to succumb to the provocations of other players as engaging in similar behavior can put you at risk of receiving a suspension as this case. Therefore, it is better to report and block them, thereby avoiding this type of inconvenience.

Keep in mind that the only way to appeal a suspension is by logging into the following link with the account that was banned:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If the suspension or ban is eligible for a case review, you will see an option that says "Submit an appeal." You will need to fill out the form and wait for the Xbox Safety team to analyze the situation and make a decision.

If the appeal is approved, the disciplinary action will be reversed, and the restricted features will be removed from the account.

Take into consideration that Xbox Support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions, they don’t have access to enforcement details. Since we in this forum are players like you, we do not have access to that information either.

I hope you understand and if you have any questions about it, do not hesitate to let me know.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual advances twords him so microsoft punishes people for trying to do the right thing now

Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended
    What the other person did is definitely 100% not acceptable.

That being said it doesnt matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that is against the rules (which you did) then you can also be suspended.

Thats why its best to not respond at all and simply block and report them and just let the enforcement team deal with it. That way you wont get suspended and only the other person will.
  4. MikesPetUnicorn Win User

Sledgehammer stop listening to the camper's

I got a rage message from a kid running and gunning because I kept killing him trying to defend my flags in Domination.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
    You must have said a bit more than "stop sexually harassing me"

Try to file a case review at enforcement and whilst on their pages, read every bit of information. This will help you understand how they work and in future issues, keep you from a suspension.

If somebody sends me messages that violate the code of conduct, I report them, mute them, block them and never respond to their messages or voice communications.
  6. StringedCrane13 Win User

Xbox enforcement

My son got a xbox enforcement about communication till 9 november.

My son allready get so many enforcement, there is someone who report all the time the activity of my son just to bullying and hopes he get a enforcement.

[...]

Every child uses some words en does things but this is so many time he get this enforcement. I hope you could have a sight on this enforcement and hope to getting an answer to this.
    It doesn't matter how many times someone reports your son. As long as your son doesn't violate the

Code of Conduct
    , nothing will happen.

HOWEVER: If your son did something that violated the Code of Conduct, every report will attach the sent message or other data and telemetry along with the report as evidence for the Enforcement Team to review.

If they find, your son violated the Code of Conduct, a suspension will be issued.

It's like saying "There are so many football hooligans destroying shop windows and rioting through the city, and my son who tipped over that car and lit that trash can on fire got arrested by the police."

If your son got an Enforcement suspension, then he violated the Code of Conduct, and the Enforcement Team has the evidence to prove it.

So please educate your kid to NOT engange in "using some words", when these words violate the Code of Conduct.

If your kid gets harassed by other kids, educate your kid to NOT respond, but to report these messages and block the offending kids.

If necessary, as a parent, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and add your child's account to your family (make sure your kid really has their own child account, and are not using your or another adult's account).

After you added your child's account to your family, go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    , click your child's account, and make it, so your kid can only talk to "Friends Only". Then make sure your kid only has known friends in their friend list, that they know and won't report your kid.

That way, your kid will only be able to talk to kids they know, that won't report your kid. All other people will be unable to talk to or harass your kid.

Thank you for you're answer.

I have spoken with my son.

There was someone who harassed my son and he reacted on him. I think it is all the time the same person and he know that my son will respond on him.

I told him not to respond amd report his messages.

Hopefully this will help for him.

His account is added as a family account.

Thanks for the response.
Thema:

I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

1. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual... - Similar Threads - got suspension trying

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  7. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  8. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  9. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...