I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

Discus and support I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W CHUPACABRA, Dec 26, 2023.

1. W CHUPACABRA
    W CHUPACABRA Guest

I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it myself without taking it apart?

:)

W CHUPACABRA, Dec 26, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello W C! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your new Elite 2 controller. If you have cleaned it and make sure nothing is causing it not to click then I would suggest getting it repaired.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click

Hello James,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2. If your thumbsticks are not operational, please use the

Device Support
    or use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent to request a replacement.

I hope this helps.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Modern Warfare Issue or Elite 2 issue?

make sure that you not only map the config but assign it to a slot and that you are on that slot as active. I have the new elite series 2 and i map the left stick down to the left rear paddle; works fine.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  6. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
Thema:

1. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot - Similar Threads - got elite series

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  5. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  6. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  7. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  8. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  9. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...
  10. Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...: Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes . ce7090c0-e60f-43ea-8d11-9cc5eabbe3a3