I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

Discus and support I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says check service status in Xbox assist 5ec362a9-f649-4777-8fd8-88f6165b3e30 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eduardo wences, Dec 12, 2023.

1. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

It says check service status in Xbox assist

:)

Eduardo wences, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Jonathan Dickison Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

Correct but when I do that the app says I need to sign in to a certain account that was created and then deleted. I have a new adult account that the console is signed into, but the app wants to sign into the old profile. That is the only profile that the app asks for and won’t let me link to it. My console is signed into a new profile but app wants to link to old profile that doesn’t exist anymore
  3. Nathan Lawhon1 Win User

Lost email

I have tried everything it says my account doesn’t even exist but I can look up my name on my new Xbox account and I can find it,I just can’t get in it. I guess it’s just a lost cause
  4. Cari-anne M Win User

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

Thank you for the reply, i did sign in and set my account and set it as home account but it just doesn’t seem to work, it’s now saying she hasn’t got Xbox gold, i did sign back in my Xbox and signed in as home as well does that make a difference, all she wants to do is play mine craft
  5. KindGryphon Win User

My account no longer exists?

It literally says “the Microsoft account you have entered does not exist” when I’ve had this account for 7 maybe 8 years? When I try to recover the account with my email it’s saying it literally doesn’t exist but the account still exists like I can add it on Xbox from a different account
    Sounds like someone got access to your account and changed the email to your account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Change emails for gamertag

That doesn’t work. It says this email already has an account. When I sign into my Xbox account with that email it comes up with another gamertag that isn’t mine that I’ve never used
    Thats because the new alias (if its a Microsoft email) would have to be one that doesn't already exist because It creates a new Microsoft email when you go to add a new alias.
Thema:

I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

1. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and... - Similar Threads - got account doesn’t

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  10. I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address...: I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not her xbox name is Tiktok Mya13 if you have information on it email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...