I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

Discus and support I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chobitto16bit, Mar 5, 2024.

1. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I purchased a bundle with the base game + DLC which was about 30$ rounded up) that's available on steam and I made sure the computer met all of its requirements before asking for it. I got the PC and set up went smoothly, downloading steam was a bit of a hassle but I got it eventually and downloaded the game (took about an hour in full) and when I tried to run it it said "starting game" before sending me to a black screen for a split second and closing itself out. it prompted me to install a few updates which were all seemingly about security and privacy based off the names so I thought it just didn't trust the application. took about 3+ hours for all of them to finish just for the game to do the same exact thing. I decided to re-download it In case it was due to a corrupted file or something similar and it still crashes, I'm kinda at a loss for what to do. I don't have a video or screenshot of it rn but if I need to add one I can try to if that's possible because I still currently have the application installed, thank you. (also I'm not sure if I selected the right topics sorry) edit:I downloaded another game I played before to test it out and it also wont run.

:)

chobitto16bit, Mar 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes