i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ...

Discus and support i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is a way to use windows 10 xbox one app on the computer and set a custom image which mine said Ladies and Gentlemen. I asked around over and over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir_213, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Sir_213
    Sir_213 Guest

i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ...

there is a way to use windows 10 xbox one app on the computer and set a custom image which mine said Ladies and Gentlemen. I asked around over and over again and found out from a ambassador that it didn't violate the code of conduct. but today I just received
    a email from xbox that I violated Code of conduct. what can or should I do? I don't want my account banned or suspended because that's unfair the ambassador said that I could do it because it didn't violate terms. ugh talk about a Merry Christmas to me and
    a great way to start new year by having my account possibly suspended. :'( all those loyal years and rules I followed for nothing.

:)

Sir_213, Dec 27, 2016
  2. Sir_213
    Sir_213 Guest
    i got email that i violate code of conduct. but had ambassoders permission and said it didnt violate

there is a way to use windows 10 xbox one app on the computer and set a custom image which mine said Ladies and Gentlemen. I asked around over and over again and found out from a ambassador that it didn't violate the code of conduct. but today I just received
    a email from xbox that I violated Code of conduct. what can or should I do? I don't want my account banned or suspended because that's unfair the ambassador said that I could do it because it didn't violate terms. ugh talk about a Merry Christmas to me and
    a great way to start new year by having my account possibly suspended. :'( all those loyal years and rules I followed for nothing.

Sir_213, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Sir_213
    Sir_213 Guest
    Is this against the rules?

well I just got reported and got email saying it does violate the code of conduct and now I am in trouble i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ... :(

Sir_213, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Sir_213 Win User

Is this against the rules?

Thank you for your immediate response. We believe that "Ladies & Gentleman" does not show any rudeness nor violate the Microsoft's Code of Conduct.

Regards.
    well I just got reported and got email saying it does violate the code of conduct and now I am in trouble :(
  5. AaronPearson Win User

Violations - Never been suspended!

Stop getting violations? I haven't got a violation... I got denied from the ambassador program for having a violation and general inactivity even though I'm on this account every single day.
  6. rookie tha vet Win User

Cod Fanboys are so sensitive

I read this and didnt violate any of these terms pertaining to curse words.
  7. VulturineSafe10 Win User

Banned Account

I even called Microsoft support and they said to o to the forums so I could find an answer because I dont know why I got banned i didnt violate the code of conduct all I need is proof that I did something wrong if there is non and believe me there is no
    proof of me violating the code of conduct I should be unbanned
  8. ChubbierFawn622 Win User

I did not violate the terms of use

we live in a world full of robots you guys don't know how to laugh
Thema:

1. i just got a email i violate terms even though i had ambassdors say it didnt violate code of ... - Similar Threads - got email violate

2. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  8. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  9. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...