i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

Discus and support i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR i just go booted offline an there names are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LilCorry2025
    LilCorry2025 Guest

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR
    i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR

:)

LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Vaniq
    Vaniq Guest
    Hackers are booting me offline and my friend

Hello microsoft I would like for you to know two people are booting people offline. I have video proof with screenshots. They booted me 3 times and I want them banned. Go ahead add them or play with them and see for yourself. They will boot everything offline.
    The first gamertag is DarkestCupid0 and the second is Virus blurr. Please someone help and please believe me my gamertag is and my friends is HD Pro Syn and we have been booted offline.

Vaniq, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Dycentrics
    Dycentrics Guest
    DDox Attack

I was playing Call of duty ghost with my clan and guy told all of us that he was going to boot all of my clan offline. We thought that he was just joking but he really did boot us offline for about 5-10 mins. His gamertag is
    [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

Dycentrics, Jan 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: