I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

Discus and support I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imalore ., Feb 6, 2024.

1. Imalore .
    Imalore . Guest

I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area

:)

Imalore ., Feb 6, 2024
  2. zachur Win User

Xbox One Instant On Crashing at Startup

Whenever I try to play any other games but GTA my Xbox always shuts off like 1 to 2 hours into playtime, whenever it shuts off it always says there was a ventilation issue even though I cleaned out my console and there's nothing around my Xbox blocking
    any of the vents.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Fable Anniversary is out!

I just picked up my copy, 2 more hours of work or 1 more if I leave early. Hurry up!
  4. xKneeToTheFacex Win User

Xbox scratches my discs?

Yeah I've wiped my disc tray - I normally clean my xbox area every weekend but when I shine a torch inside I can see quite a bit of dust inside the system.

I've also tried cleaning the laser with a cotton bud; but without iso alcohol or anything; don't think it did anything
  5. adrian cheno Win User

My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used my last my home xbox is there anyway y’all can fix it although tut was t on this account

No i dont think I’m using a insider build/beta os in my console I was playing modern warfare 2 at the time and then whenever I turned the console I woke up the next day to me not having enabled my home xbox leaving me with 0 switches
  6. A Phoenix Ta1on Win User

Xbox 360 Freezing in Skyrim

I use to have the exact same issue, I currently play on a GoW3 xbox, or sometimes my Halo Reach xbox, but after I did these simple things, I haven't had any freezing issues.

1. Properly clean the game disk (wiping from inside to out, not around)

2. Using a micro attachment for standard vacuume cleaner hose, I clean the xbox consol (without opening it up, just clean around the vents)

3. Install game to HDD.

*I repeat steps 1 and 2 about once a month just to keep it up and running
Thema:

1. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area... - Similar Threads - cleaned inside hour

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  5. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  6. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  7. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  8. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  9. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  10. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...